You may need:
- Capturing the essence of a charity event
- Up close and personal photographs of people at work and play
- Portraits of people and staff
- Implementing a variety of photographic techniques to create colourful, dynamic imagery, which is both fresh and inspiring
- Getting under the skin of a brand to understand its ethos and create imagery to support the charity’s brand identity
- Communicating easily with both children and staff to help them feel relaxed and at ease
- Supporting charities with strategic photography to support their overall marketing plan
- Reportage photography
Charities often put on events which help to showcase their brand, as well as raise money. Creating a set of images to communicate the atmosphere and vibrancy of any charity event can really help to showcase your brand and values as an organisation. It can also help if you want to gain more donations or exposure as a charity.
Working for charities is something I have done over the years of my entire career, most of which are household names. I’ve really enjoy being part of the image creation process to best represent, brand, ethos and people.