You may need:
- Creative imagery of construction projects and sites
- Portraits of construction workers and managers
- Time lapse photography to show the progress of a project
- Adhering to Health & Safety requirements at all times
- Reportage photography of construction workers in action using various plant machinery
- Close up photography of construction work and building details
Construction sites are great hives of activity where it’s easy to create a set of images to bring the project to life. It’s important to represent the processes and machinery behind construction projects so you can showcase your brand and customer service experience you offer your clients.
Interacting with construction workers is an enjoyable way to get the best images of them in action. I often use motion blur or time lapse photography to show the development of the entire site and project.