I specialise in:
- Industrial reportage photography
- Images of manufacturing plant and equipment
- Building interiors and exterior photographs of manufacturing facilities
- Factory photography and images of industrial production environments
- Portraits of staff at work in factories
- Close up photographs of production lines
- Product photography
I am highly skilled in capturing photographs of manufacturing processes and production environments. My photography can lift the lid on the manufacturing industry to demonstrate how equipment operates and how products are made.
I enjoy taking industrial portraits to showcase people at work. I also undertake reportage photography to celebrate UK industry and demonstrate the high standards being achieved in the British manufacturing sector.
Photographing ‘a day in the life’ of a factory, or capturing a series of images to chart the journey of a product on the production line is my idea of a perfect photo assignment.