I specialise in:
- Capturing the essence of an event.
- Easily able to interpret a marketing brief into a set of images which represent the brand.
- Enjoy working with children and within intergenerational projects.
- Coming up with creative ideas which help to celebrate a brand or company through imagery.
- Reportage images which give a “fly on the wall” insight into a company.
- Experience photographing VIP guests as well as Royalty at public events.
I have a transportable studio so am able to shoot headshots for staff across the UK at various corporate events. I really enjoy capturing the essence of a public event, whether it be a Queens visit or industry conference. I use creative photographic ways to represent the event so the imagery is bright, colourful and dynamic which helps to bring it to life.
I have a very friendly manner so am able to easily capture and create portraits of staff in their natural environment, whether it be on the shop floor of a factory or within an office environment.
Key PR & Editorial Clients:
- Genesis Housing Association
- Girl Guides
- Hackney Council
- Homegroup Housing Association
- Jewish Care Charity
- Juice Personnel
- Manchester United
- PMD Finance
- Port of London Authority
- Ramblers Association