I specialise in:
- Reportage event photography
- Portrait photography of staff, including headshots within a studio setting or on
- Architectural photography of buildings
- Supporting Local authorities to develop strategic photography as part of their overall marketing plan
- Communicating with both children and staff to help them feel relaxed and at ease
- Event photography, from a conference to a Christmas “turning on of the Christmas Lights” with a parade and music festival.
I have worked with an array of local authority and independent educational establishments over the years, from inner city schools and colleges in London, to small rural primary schools and academies.
I am highly skilled at creating a set of images to communicate the atmosphere and vibrancy of any public event.
I enjoy showcasing children and teaching staff by capturing them at work or play. I have a passion for connecting with those I photograph and really enjoy enabling people to feel relaxed in front of the camera. This helps me to create images of people who are happy and authentic.